Modern wood burning stoves have evolved to include sophisticated design and technology that makes them ideal and attractive heat sources for any style of home. If you’re considering installing a new heat unit, give FLAME-TECH® a call to learn more about the many advantages of a wood burning stove. Established in 1998, with a proven reputation for quality products, workmanship, and customer service, we’re happy to put our experience to work for you. We provide free estimates** on sales calls throughout select areas of Delaware, Maryland, Pennsylvania, and New Jersey.
Safe, Efficient Wood Burning Stove Installations & Maintenance
FLAME-TECH® is recognized by the National Fireplace Institute as a certified Master Hearth Professional. We were the first in the state and second in the country to be issued our Hearth Contractor’s license, and our team is highly trained and licensed, bonded, and insured. We’re prepared with the expertise and tools of the trade to ensure the right answer to any challenge, seamless installation, and maximum value. Take advantage of our full range of wood burning stove services, including replacement, maintenance, and repair throughout parts of Delaware, Maryland, Pennsylvania, and New Jersey.
Take a look at some of the benefits of a wood burning stove:
- Heat radiates from the top and all sides of the unit, directing warmth in all directions.
- Installation flexibility allows you to place the wood stove anywhere within the home where a vent pipe can be run to the outside.
- Many styles, sizes, and finishes ensure the perfect accent for your home.
- Provides a reliable source of heat during power outages.
- Radiant heat from the stove warms the space faster and more efficiently than a forced air system.
- Save hundreds of dollars per year on utility bills.
- Some models feature a stove top, allowing cooking and warming of foods.
- Wood is a more environmentally friendly fuel source than fossil fuels, such as natural gas, propane, etc.
- Wood provides a less expensive fuel source than oil, gas, or electricity.
- Zoned heating allows you to optimize comfort in any room, and few, strategically placed stoves can just about replace a central heating system.