Protect your home and family with yearly chimney inspection from FLAME-TECH®. Our chimney experts help to avoid safety risks through meticulous evaluation. Know that our team is highly trained and equipped with the tools of the trade and extensive in-field experience. We are fully licensed, bonded, and insured and encourage you to take advantage of our expertise.
Professional Chimney Inspections
The National Fire Protection Association (NFPA) recommends annual chimney inspection. FLAME-TECH® determines whether any repairs or cleaning are needed and provides honest recommendations. With regular checkups, we catch problems in the early stages, minimizing impact, hazards, and cost of repairs. A properly maintained chimney defends against fumes, fires, water damage, combustion byproducts, air quality issues, and so much more. Inspection is not only cost-effective, but absolutely necessary.
Locally owned and operated, FLAME-TECH® provides the services you need to enjoy your fireplace. Contact us at 302.996.9250 for chimney inspection throughout parts of Delaware, Maryland, Pennsylvania, and New Jersey.
Why schedule regular chimney inspection?
- Detect creosote buildup, which is highly flammable
- Debris in the chimney can cause smoke and vapors to back-up into the home
- Assess integrity of vital components such as crowns, flue liners, and masonry
- Verify condition prior to buying a new home to avoid surprises
- Required by most homeowner’s insurance